Mango Day is celebrated on July 22 to appreciate this deliciously sweet and juicy fruit.
TheBiranchi has collected a huge list of Mango Day quotes, wishes, messages, and greetings. Enjoy this great sweet and sour, tasty mango quote, and share it with your friends.
Why Mango Day is Celebrated?
Mango Day is dedicated to eating Mangoes. Mangoes were first cultivated in India 5000 years ago and then the fruit traveled to Southeast Asia between the 5th and 4th centuries BC. In the 10th Century AD where cultivation began in East Africa.
Mango Day: Messages
– Whenever we hear the name of the mango, we start to lick our lips, hence as it is a favorite fruit to all, Mango Day was decided to be marked in the National Calendar as such other days.
– India, 5000 years ago, was the first to grow mangoes. Then it traveled to Southeast Asia in the 5th and 4th centuries BC. Africa started to produce it in the 10th century BC.
– Mango is known as the National Fruit of India, Pakistan, Philippines, and Bangladesh. Bangladesh also marked the mango tree as their national tree to be grown and cultivated.
– Mango is mostly grown in India’s tropical regions, and now the second-largest production is made by China. This made the Mango Day celebration important to all countries.
– Mango serves as the best culinary item for most countries. Hence, everyone is eager to mark and commemorate Mango Day in a significant way satisfying all the basic needs and taste buds of people.
Mango Day: Greetings
– Happy Mango Day to everyone present all around in every corner of the world. The day needs no suggestion to be celebrated as it is a day close to everyone’s heart.
– Happy Mango Day to the mango lovers present anywhere. The whole year-long wait for the mango season to arrive, mark the day, and eat mangoes in various ways to satisfy their soul.
– Happy Mango Day to the people who are still not aware of this day. This day is a fun food day and is enough to satisfy your taste buds along with your soul; never forget to mark this day.
– Happy Mango Day to the mango cultivators; they work the whole summer to serve us the best mangoes. Hence, thanks to them, we can mark and organize this mango day.
– Warm wishes to ourselves – A Very Happy Mango Day. On this day, let us with others so that we all together can enjoy the fun food day and try out new recipes from the juicy sweet mangoes.
– A Very Happy Mango Day to our own selves. We can eat mangoes in all forms, like raw mangoes, or sweet juicy mangoes, make smoothies from them, or also use them in several culinary dishes to enhance the taste.
– A Very Happy Mango Day to our own family members. Plan to buy dozens of mango so that mango day is celebrated in a grand way satisfying our souls and taste buds too.
– Happy Mango Day to our dear friends, mates, and their family members. After wishing them to wish others altogether and visit a mango farm or your best mango seller in town, or a mango food place.
“Meditation is not just blessing out under a mango tree. It completely changes your brain and therefore changes what you are.”
― Matthieu Ricard
“If you wait for the mango fruits to fall, you’d be wasting your time while others are learning how to climb the tree”
― Michael Bassey Johnson
“It all seems so upside down. Upside-down cake. I once had a spectacular mango upside-down cake while on vacation in Jamaica. Drenched in caramelized mangos and saturated with Jamaican rum.”
― Jenny Gardiner
“Don’t sit at home and wait for a mango tree to bring mangoes to you wherever you are. It won’t happen. If you are truly hungry for change, go out of your comfort zone and change the world.”
― Israelmore Ayivor
“Bright May afternoons—
mango trees in the garden
echoed with cuckoo calls.”
― Meeta Ahluwalia
“Fruits were my candy as a little girl growing up in Barbados.
I was surrounded by a variety of fruit trees: Tamarind, cherry, mango, dunks, papaya, guava, pear, sugar apple, golden apple, and gooseberry trees.”
― Charmaine J. Forde
“One way can be learned by starting to see the magic in everything. Sometimes it seems to be hiding but it is always there. The more we can see the magic in one thing, a tiny flower, a mango, or someone we love, then the more we are able to see the magic in everything and in everyone. Where does the mango stop and the sky begin?”
― Joshua Kadison
“Sometimes, a Sunday afternoon needs a whole mango to be kept entirely for oneself, and eaten in one sitting.”
― Alison Pill
“Yes, this is Mango himself. Listen I’m terribly busy and don’t have time for a phone interview right now. ”
― Chris Kattan
“I will stop loving you when an apple grows from a mango tree on the 30th of February.”
“I may not know Spanish, but I have brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin, and happen to love chili powder mango suckers. Thanks, Mexican genes.”
Funny Mango Quotes
― The mango orchard is very old, and the guitar playing in the heart is old, it is not just the mango orchard, it is a childhood memory.
― In the winter, the morning sun makes the person fresh, and in the morning in the summer, mango juice refreshes the person.
― Who says mango is ordinary, mango is a extraordinary fruit.
― Keep it cool diet with mango bites spicy and enjoy be tight.
― By remembering Lord God, start your war, but when you feel hungry, keep the fruit of mango also.
― It is not a matter of eating mangoes but it is not necessary to eat mangoes either; mangoes will not be eaten, they will eat whole.
― If mango is sweet, juicy, and sourness, then the pickle will have to be eaten recently.
― Those who eat mangoes are not ordinary people, they would be special and cool and unmatched.
― Every day of summer, start the day with cooked ripe mangoes and in the last meal of the evening, mango juice should be with it.
― Bring some mangoes. Eat all together and do it enjoy again, because the whole rest of the people get tired because they eat and eat mangoes.
― Mangoes are small and sour, it has different fun, and when grown, pickles are made and eating is different!, And when mangoes turn completely yellow then drinking juice is a different fun.
― Gathering is very pleasant because it is the turn of mango, eat it and speak sweet.
― Taste of raw mangoes, like the hand of a childhood friend, who irritates, but keeps the mind entertained.
― The sour mango pickle of the mother’s hand is remembered even today, breaking the garden and eating mango demand and sometimes stealing it.
― Mangoes are green or yellow, sour or sweet taste, they all look good, just at different times.
Mango Fun Facts
― Mangoes first appeared in India over 5,000 years ago.
― Mango seeds traveled with humans from Asia to the Middle East, East Africa, and South America beginning around 300 or 400 A.D.
― Trees can still bear fruit after 300 years.
― Their flowers are pollinated by insects.
― Less than 1% of the flowers will mature.
― India is the largest producer of the fruit, followed by China and Thailand.
― Approximately 20 million tons of mangoes are grown annually in India.
― Only Florida, California, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico can grow mangos in the United States.
― There are over 500 mango fruit varieties grown all over the world and most of them ripen in summer.
― A basket of mangos is considered a gesture of friendship in India.
― Legend says that Buddha meditated under the cool shade of a mango tree.
― Mangoes are extremely nutrient-rich fruit and they provide 100 percent of your daily vitamin C.
― Mango trees can grow as tall as 100 feet above the ground!
Health Benefits of Mango
- Mango helps in the digestion of food. It maintains the digestive system properly.
- It helps in boosting immunity. It is known for boosting immunity.
- Eating mangoes during periods reduces anxiety and brings happiness and calmness.
- Mango is also good for the eyes. It is better for better eyesight.
- It helps in the reduction of cholesterol. Mango maintains the cholesterol level in the body.
- It helps in clearing skin and brings a glow to the face.
- Diabetic patients can also eat mangoes.
- It helps in losing weight.
- Mango helps the body to protect against free radical attacks because it is rich in antioxidants.
- Mango is good for heart health. It prevents a person from having a heart attack.
- It improves hair health and gives smooth and shiny hair.
- Mango reduces the risk of cancer.
- It is good for your body. It could be easily added to your daily diet.