The Mbuti people, or Bambuti, are one of several indigenous pygmy groups in the Congo region of Africa.
Everything in the Bambuti life is centered on the forest. They consider the forest to be their great protector. They sometimes call the forest “mother” or “father”.
The Mbuti believe that because God is benevolent, death or similar misfortunes cannot occur unless the forest has fallen asleep.
Popular Mbuti God Names For Boys
We have sorted the most popular Mbuti mythology God names, which you may consider for your newly born baby boy.
- Arebati means “Supreme God, Creator God, Sky Father”.
- Baatsi means “Supreme God”.
- Chorum means “God of the hunt”.
- Epilipili means “Creator God”.
- Khonuum means “God of the hunt”.
- Khonvoum means “God of the hunt”.
- Kmvoum means “God of the hunt”.
- Negoogunogumbar means “child-eating giant”.
- Obrigwabibikwa means “a dwarf who can change himself into a reptile”.
- Tore means “God of the forests”.
Final Thoughts From TheBiranchi:
Naming a baby is so hard but it is an important decision you have to make as a parent. It can be fun, but the responsibility of naming another human being can make it a bit intimidating. After all, your child will carry that name throughout their life.
Read through this article again to choose the best Mbuti Mythology-inspired baby names for your little angel. Feel free to share this article with your family & friends so that they can learn too.
We hope you liked the above list of the Top Mbuti Mythology baby names. Team TheBiranchi is working hard to bring a popular collection of all types of unique baby names so that you can choose the perfect name for your newly born baby Boy or Girl. Thank You..!